Show stuff begins...2012

Well, the new week has arrived for me and so too has the start of show prep.  I've got 24 days to tackle the build list, consisting of; two frames, 4 wheels, two one piece stem/bar combos, two seatposts, one ti fork, 15 steel bars, 10 ti bars, and get everything painted, coated, assembled, packed and shipped.  Gonna be a long haul.

Today I worked on masking and powdercoating a frame in jollypop metallic red over sterling silver, finishing a second frame repair, began paint on a resto, and got moving on the steel bars for the show and March orders.




With the weather being a beautiful 54 degrees and sun (whoda thunk on Feb 1????) I actually jumped on Kaltens road bike and did 10 miles before having to attend to parental chaperon duties for the evening.  Felt good to be back on a bike, as the last time I rode was back in July...ughh.

More later...

rody

No comments:

Post a Comment